These are my favorites lately...recipes, books, and things that make me anticipate the arrival of summer and days at the Beach. I hope you are feeling inspired.WEAR
- The new Aljezur collection from Vintage Bazaar is beautiful. I already have several pieces in my closet. Some of my favorites are this printed jumpsuitthis satin blouse.
- I can already feel the summer heat coming on and until then many weekends enjoying cooler dips in the sea. I'm a fan of swimsuits, maybe because I think at 40 it makes more sense and so I loved the new collection from Latitid.This is already on my wishlist!
I am in a phase of "old school vegetarian" cookbooks. Some of them have been with me for more than 20 years, but they are still among the most used around the house. Here are the ones I've used the most:
- Moosewood Making poppy seed cake (the best).
- The New Farm Carob cake is well worth making.
- Tassajara Make the satay noodles!!!
You really don't want to miss it this recipe, because it's a classic at home and everyone loves it! The best vegan chocolate cake. You can see the complete recipe here and keep an eye onInstagram because Sunday comes out video tutorial to do at home!
After the scandal of Gwenyth Paltrow's interview with Dr Will Cole (if you are not aware, you canknow all about it here), I loved hearing this podcast where he is interviewed by my favorite Luke Storey. At heart he seems far less fundamentalist in conversation than in podcast with GP.
P.S.: I don't like Dr Will Cole's podcast at all... sorry. But I enjoyed his presence on LS. However without a doubt that "brothso spoken " broth is good for your health. It helps with collagen, supports and strengthens skin, hair and bones... but eating other things of course! You can see my recipe here.
These are the products I have been using the most this week and that until April 14th will be discounted by 15% here.
- Toothpaste cardamom I can't live without! It is definitely one of my favorite MPL'beauty products.
- Foot Stick Now that the heat is finally here, you feel like walking around with your feet showing. This stick will completely transform the softness and appearance of your feet. Especially in conjunction with the nanoglass file, it is very effective! If you want to learn more about this natural pedicure, you can read more here.
- HydratesFor body skin to stay well hydrated in preparation for beach days. Definitely a must for those with dry skin.
- Sleep Drops If you are a light sleeper like me, these drops are life changing I take them every day 1hr before bedtime.
My favorite OG, I love this one deodorant! Now we have stick versionversion, super practical, but I also love the stick version. the original cream version. No antiperspirant ingredients, no aluminum or fragrances, these deodorants are safer for the whole family, at any age!