As a European resident, you have the right to access any information we hold about you by simply contacting us by email:email@example.com.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mafalda Pinto Leite Unipessoal LDA. and affiliates MPL are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do not sell or share this information to any external parties.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
- Certain financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, ZIP code or country. Demographic information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Name of the service provider and the date, time and content of any messages you send to us;
- IP address and other technical information from your servers or providers, such as: home server domain names, Internet Protocol, operating system and browser type, language and pages you visit on this site;
- Credit / debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, and billing addresses;
- Information provided in any application or authorization, such as location, your device type, your UDID (unique phone code), and any other information you or your mobile device provide to us;
- Instagram Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, and others, from the maintenance and analysis of site server logs, and via "cookies" (small text files placed by us on your computer (s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called "Web beacons"), site server log analysis, and other means of providing you with information about our services. similar technologies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Fundamentally, to fulfill orders placed through the website. In addition, we use it to:
- Communicate with you about your request;
- Share information or advertising related to our products;
- To screen for potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and to improve and optimize our website (for example, to analyze how our customers navigate and interact with the websites, and to understand the performance of our actions).
We store or transfer your credit/debit card details only to carry out transactions. They are only shared with entities directly involved in the processing of the transaction, with appropriate security measures to safeguard them.
WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you place an order on our site, we keep the information you share with us until you tell us otherwise.
MailChimp stores your email address so that we can send you newsletters (if you subscribe) and other marketing communications. This service provider is not authorized to use the information collected on our behalf except for the services we need. You can learn more about MailChimp policyhere.
- Related to newsletters: to know if you are already registered and if we should show you certain notifications.
- Related to external services:
- Site preferences:
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
To place an order, we need your credit card number, expiration date and CVV number, information used only to fulfill your order. If you wish to use a credit card, we must share your personal and financial information with the bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system.
It is our right to use the information in comments made on our websites or social networks to better understand our customers. We can also share them as testimonies of the use of our products. We have the right to remove them whenever we think they violate some moral principle defended by the company. By posting a comment, you are responsible for its content and are aware that we may use it.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using our sites, you represent that you are of legal age and that you have given us consent to collect your information. Our services are not intended for children and minors must use this site accompanied by an adult.
If our company is acquired by or incorporated into another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
All text and images on the site are under copyright and other intellectual property rights. Therefore, its reproduction and/or copying is not allowed, and its modification, inclusion and publication in other media without proper authorization is also prohibited, being subject to legal responsibilities and sanctions.