A MPL'BEAUTY respects your preferences regarding the collection and use of your Personal Data and its protection.
All the informaçions e fromfrom pessoais solicitates swill be for the use of the online store of the mplbeauty.com online store, owned by MPL'BEAUTYin the processing of your order, use in marketing campaigns, awards or newsletters, in order to provide better service to you.
- Data Personais: qualquer information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject"); an identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or to one or more factors specific to that natural person's physical, physiological, genetic, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Tratamento from fromfrom pessoais: é uma opoperation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or on sets of personal data, by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Responsable foro Tratamento from Datas Persoais: pessoa singular ou colettion that determines the purposes and means of data processing.
- Autoridade Control authority: an independent public authority which, in the case of Portugal, is the ComissãoNacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD - National Commission for Data Protection), responsible for supervising the correct application of the legislation on data protection.
- Cookies: ficheiros informáticos que Cookies contain a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identify a user's Internet access device, but may contain other information such as your browsing preferences on a particular site.
Entity Responsible for Data Treatment
A entitye responsable byo tratamenof data is the MPL'BEAUTY.
In the data processing to which MPL'BEAUTY proceeds, it observes principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency; purpose limitation; data minimization; accuracy; limitation of storage; economic and confidentiality integrity and accountability.
How your data is used and its purpose
The data collected is used to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, email you information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use the information collected from the site to customize your future visits to our site.
However, your personal data may be used for other processing operations within legal limits. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes purposes:
- when you perform purchase processes for products sold on this site, including entering into agreements to purchase products, we collect your personal data on the purchase form, solely for the purposes of selling, sorting and shipping the products ordered by you;
- when you request service support, we collect your personal data only for the purpose of providing you with Customer Support services that are relevant to this website and support;
- when you request technical support, we collect your personal data for the purpose of providing you with information about the
- when you create or share your Wish List, we collect your data for the purpose of customizing our services for the purchase of products on the site;
- when you save a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the elaboration of your future
Please report any changes concerning your personal data in your customer account.
Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated a third parties only when necessary for processing an order.
The yours dadthe pessoais will be disclosed to natural or legal persons for:
- Provision of electronic payment services, through credit / debit cards,
- Processing product sales,
- Choose, packing and shipping products,
- Solve problems related to the sale of products,
- Receive payments for the purchase of products,
- Process product returns from customers.
Your personal data may be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request by the authorities, to fraud prevention purposes against us (anti-fraud services).
In all the above-mentioned circumstances your consent to data processing will not be specifically requested. We would like to inform you that the store mplbeauty.com processes the personal data of its users only for the purposes that are strictly related to the provision of services through this website.
A loja mplbeauty.com poderá have acesso a fromfrom pessais of haveceiros que are disclosed by those using this site, for example, when a user purchases a product to be sent to a friend, when the user paying for the product is different from the recipient of such product, or when a user wishes to recommend to a friend a service provided on this site or the purchase of a specific product posted on the online store.
Qualquer case involving the disclosure of sensitive/confidential data to the store mplbeauty.com, the user shall be the sole person liable in the context of unlawful disclosure and use of such data by third parties.
We would like to be able to send you information about our products and services that may be or become of interest to you. If you have previously given your consent you can always choose at any time to withdraw your consent by writing to the e-mail address provided. You have the right at any time not to allow you to be contacted for marketing campaigns.
Accessing and correcting your information
We want to be sure that the information we hold about you is accurate and reliable. We rely on you to provide us with accurate and complete information to update your details in relation to any changes in the information provided.
The Customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given and the right to ask MPL'BEAUTY to access the Personal Data concerning him, as well as its rectification or erasure, and the limitation of processing insofar as it concerns the Customer, or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the portability of data.
Rights of the holders of personal data
A MPL'BEAUTY assures its Customers the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and limitation of processing.
At any time, the holder of the data may:
- Request access to information – the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is subject to processing and, where appropriate, to access his or her personal data and to access the information provided for by law.
- Request the rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete – the holder of personal data has the right to have the MPL'BEAUTYwithout delay justifiable delay, rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you.
Requesting the erasure of your personal data – You have the right to request thatMPL'BEAUTY to erase his or her data without undue delay, and MPL'BEAUTY shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, in particular:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- You object to the processing and there are no interests overriding legitimate interests that justify the processing; or
- You have withdrawn your consent to the data processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for such processing.
Requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data - the personal data subject has the right to request MPL'BEAUTY to limit the processing of yours dadthe a if aplicar, designadamente, uma fromssecuintes situaçions:
- Contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows MPL'BEAUTY to verify its accuracy;
- the data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of data personal data and instead requests limitation of their use;
- A MPL'BEAUTY no longer needs the personal data for its own purposes processing purposes, but such data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- where he or she has opposed the processing until it is established that the legitimate reasons of the controller fortreatsmenThey do not take precedence over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data – the data subject, 1) where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MPL'BEAUTY; or 2) o tratamenyou may object to the processing of your data at any time
- If the processing is conditional on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it - if consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent previously given nor the lawfulness of further processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as compliance with a contract or legal obligation to which the MPL'BEAUTY is subject to.
The Clientes possuem, ainfrom, o right to complain to the National Commission for Data Protection.
How to exercise your rights
Data subjects may, at any time, exercise their rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the postal address Candal Park, Fração L21, Rua 28 dejaneiro, n.º 350, 4400-335 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Comissão Nacinal de Proteção de Dados https://www.cnpd.pt/.
Your personal data is only stored for as long as is necessary for the provision of service or to comply with legal obligations.
Traffic data may be retained for up to the period during which the invoice may be legally challenged or payment pursued, or for legally defined periods for the purposes of investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses.
A MPL'BEAUTY in the pursuit of its activity, may use third parties – Subcontractors – for the provision of certain services, which may involve access by these third parties to personal data of data subjects. A MPL'BEAUTY ensures that in these circumstances appropriate technical and organizational measures are adopted in order to ensure that the subcontracted entities meet the applicable legal requirements and provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection.
A MPL'BEAUTY guarantees levels of security and protection of the personal data of data subjects. To this end, it has adopted security measures of a technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized processing or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing.
However, we advise you that your computer be equipped with software devices that protect you when transmitting and receiving data (such as updated anti-virus systems), and that your browser take appropriate measures to ensure the security of data transmission.
Cookies are disseminated by our servers and no one can have access to the information contained therein. Only the store mplbeauty.com store has access to the information collected by the cookies on a collective and anonymous basis in order to optimize its services and those of this website to the needs and preferences of the Customer and for the preparation of the web pages to be personalized.
The cookies used are encrypted using a private key, to which only the platform administrators have access.
Amendment of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
A MPL'BEAUTY may update or make readjustments to the this policy, and these changes will be duly publicized.
The Customer is subject to the principles and terms in effect at the time of its order unless the law or the authority imposes any changes thereto.
We recommend that you visit this page regularly to become aware of any changes to them.
All images and photographs on the site mplbeauty.com are protected, being the use or use without prior authorization is subject to judicial intervention.
The Online Dispute Resolution site is an official site managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping theconsumidores and merchants settle their disputes out of court.
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
CIAB - Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court)
CNIACC - National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
Coimbra District Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts in the Algarve
Consumer Information and Arbitration Center of Porto
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform