Terms of service
SHIPPING & TRANSPORTATION
Where do you ship your products?
For everyone! As soon as the order is shipped, you receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. We are not responsible for lost or stolen orders. For questions regarding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via phone or Whatsapp at +351 925 530 592. We are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 17 PM UGT / GMT Lisbon.
Do you offer shipping costs?
We offer shipping on orders over 50€ for Portugal. We are also pleased to offer 10% discount after subscribing to our newsletter.
How are shipping costs calculated?
The national and international shipping rates are calculated by the company responsible for delivery, based on the postal code and shipping destination. Remember that international packages are subject to taxes and customs fees that are not calculated at check-out. Mafalda Pinto Leite Unipessoal Lda and MPL ' beauty have no control over these fees charged at the time of delivery. Please contact your country's local customs office to determine fees in advance.
How long should I wait for my order?
Most orders are processed within 1-8 business days. Orders placed after 14h GMT and at the weekend will be processed within 1-8 working days from the following Monday. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. From there, it depends on the shipping option chosen!
- Correios Portugal-5 to 15 working days
- Transportadora Portugal - 1 to 3 working days
- Europe post office-10 to 25 working days
- Carrier Europe - 2 to 8 working days
- Correios Mundo-1 to 6 weeks
Please note that this information is provided by the post office and the carrier used. There may be delays and therefore these figures may not correspond to reality. At the moment, due to the situation in which we find ourselves because of Covid-19, CTT deliveries are experiencing delays, so we always advise a safer method of shipping.
How do I know when my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email with all the information and the tracking number if you have chosen this method. Make sure you have entered the correct email address and that it has not been sent to your spam folder.
Can I track the status of my order?
If you have ordered delivery by carrier (Portugal and Europe), you will receive an email with a tracking number so that you can track your order.
Do you ship orders for the same day?
Not at the moment.
How do I know the package will be delivered to me personally?
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- All orders by carrier require a signature upon delivery;
- We cannot redirect orders after items have been shipped, so please make sure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address.
- The carrier does not deliver to the PO Box or general delivery;
- If the carrier does not find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to contact you, leaving an email with instructions. After 1 Week, our customer service will contact you directly by email.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be attentive to the email to obtain information from the carrier, if no one is there to receive the order. The carrier does not contact the customer to advise of the specific time of the new delivery. Choose an address where there is always someone who can sign and keep the order - we advise an office or a place where there is a Porter who can help.
- It is also the responsibility of the customer to contact the carrier through the data sent by it, and if you are not able to after several contact attempts, MPL ‘beauty can help.
STANDARD REGULAR MAIL
- Orders by Standard mail (without tracking/shipping number): there is no way to track, so we advise a safer shipping, via carrier or mail with shipping number. It has an associated cost, but security is higher!
- If you ordered the shipment by Standard mail (without tracking), delays or other scenarios may occur where the responsibility is not the brand, but the customer when choosing the shipping method. Keep in mind that, despite the costs, there are safer methods for you!
We insure every purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, and from then on the responsibility for the goods purchased becomes yours. If it is not the recipient of your purchase (for example, a gift shipment), the person who signs the delivery receipt will confirm that they have received and will be responsible for the order.
What is your return policy?
All workshops and events are final sale, no refunds allowed. Returns of items eligible for return are accepted within 28 days of purchase. The items must be returned unopened and unused, with everything as it was sent, in its original packaging. The return is at your own risk and you must ensure that the item is properly packaged. We are not responsible for damage caused due to improper packaging, damaged or lost. If we receive damaged items, they will not be eligible for refund. For worldwide returns, please note that refunds are issued in euros. Note that we have the right to say what will be refund or not.
What should I do if I don't get what I asked for?
We apologize for the lapse. Please contact us email@example.com through the +351 925 530 592. Indicate in which name / email you placed the order and its number in the subject of the email. We will help you as soon as possible!
I sent an email and still haven't heard back. Why?
MPL 'daily and MPL' Beauty are based in Portugal and our hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17: 00 GMT. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours of receipt, so please wait. We will contact you as soon as possible.
I received damaged products, how should I proceed?
If there is a problem with an item, please notify our customer service team as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone / Whatsapp to +351 925 530 592. We will resolve as soon as possible - we just ask that you include as many details as possible, including photos.
How can I return or exchange an item?
If you are dissatisfied with a product, please email us at email@example.com with "return" in the subject line. In the email, include a photo of the product you want to return and why. If such a return is possible and accepted by our returns department, you are hereby notified that, when sending the return, it is at your own cost.
My return was incorrectly refunded. How should I proceed?
We are sorry if we made a mistake in processing your return. If you were expecting a refund and have not been refunded in full, it may be because we do not refund delivery, shipping and handling costs. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+351 925 530 592) and explain the situation to us.
Can I update my application after it has been submitted?
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes after the order has been placed, but please feel free to email us at email@example.com so we can do our best to accommodate you!
How long does it take to process a return?
Once received by US, usually your return request is processed within 2 to 5 business days.
SHOPPING & PAYMENT
I wanted to buy a product, but it's sold out! What do I do?
Enter the product page, enter your email where it says " Add to waitlist to be notified when it is back in stock "and click"Add to waitlist". We will send you an email as soon as the item is back in stock, so you can purchase it. We promise to be as fast as we can!
Do I need an account to make purchases?
You do not need to have an account to purchase from the MPL 'beauty online store, however it is a free account and makes the checkout process faster. If you create an account, you can:
- Make a faster checkout
- Check the status of your current orders
- See previous orders
- Make changes to your account information
- Change your password
- Save multiple shipping addresses
If you check out without an account, all confirmations and updates regarding orders are sent by email and are not available for consultation on the website.
To access the workshops, you need to set up a different membership account.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as payments through Stripe and Paypal. For other options, please send and email firstname.lastname@example.org
When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card is charged as soon as you place your order.
When is my bank account charged?
Your account is charged on the first shipment of your order.
What do I do if my payment method is declined?
We recommend that you contact your bank, as they are the right entity to identify the problem.
FEES & TAXES
As an e-commerce company based in Portugal, we are required to collect sales taxes and these may change over time. To ensure that prices and delivery costs are as accurate as possible, and displayed while browsing our website, we recommend that you select your country from the list of shipping destinations. Local VAT will be applied according to the shipping destination.