Terms of service
SHIPPING & SHIPPING
Where do you send your products to?
For everyone! As soon as the order is shipped, you receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. We are not responsible for lost or stolen orders. For questions related to your order, send us an email to email@example.com or contact us via phone or Whatsapp at +351 925 530 592. We are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm UGT / GMT Lisboa.
Do you offer shipping?
We offer postage on orders over 50 € to Portugal. We are also pleased to offer 10% discount after subscribing to our newsletter.
How are shipping costs calculated?
National and international postage rates are calculated by the company responsible for delivery, based on the postal code and shipping destination. Remember that international packages are subject to taxes and customs fees that are not calculated at check-out. Mafalda Pinto Leite Unipessoal Lda and MPL 'beauty have no control over these fees charged at the time of delivery. Please contact your country's local customs office to determine rates in advance.
How long should I wait for my order?
Most orders are processed within 1 to 8 business days. Orders placed after 14:00 GMT and on the weekend will be processed within 1 to 8 business days from the following Monday. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. From there, it depends on the shipping option chosen!
- Correios Portugal - 5 to 15 working days
- Carrier Portugal - 1 to 3 working days
- Europe Post - 10 to 25 business days
- Carrier Europe - 2 to 8 working days
- World Post Office - 1 to 6 weeks
Please note that this information is given by the post office and the carrier used. There may be delays and therefore these numbers may not correspond to reality. At the moment, due to the situation we are in due to Covid-19, CTT deliveries are being delayed, so we always recommend a safer shipping method.
How do I know when my order was shipped?
You will receive an email with all the information and the tracking number (tracking), if you have chosen this method. Please note that you have entered the correct email address and that you have not entered the spam box.
Can I follow the status of my order?
If you have placed the order for delivery by carrier (Portugal and Europe), you will receive an email with a tracking number so you can track your order.
Do you ship orders for the same day?
Not at the moment.
How do I know that the order will be delivered to me personally?
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- All carrier orders require a signature upon delivery;
- We are unable to redirect orders after items are shipped, so make sure there is someone who can sign your order at the specified shipping address.
- The carrier does not deliver to PO Box or General Delivery;
- If the carrier cannot find anyone at the address indicated, it will try to contact you, leaving an email with instructions. After 1 week, our Customer Service will contact you directly by email.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay attention to the email to obtain information from the carrier, if no one is there to receive the order. The carrier does not contact the customer to notify the specific time of the new delivery. Choose an address where there is always someone who can sign and keep the order - we advise an office or a place where a porter can help.
- It is also the customer's responsibility to contact the MRW carrier through the data sent by it, and if it is not successful after several attempts at contact, MPL ‘beauty can help.
STANDARD NORMAL MAIL
- Orders by Standard Mail (without tracking / shipping number): there is no way to track, so we recommend safer shipping, via carrier or mail with shipping number. It has an associated cost, but security is greater!
- If you have ordered sending by Standard Mail (without tracking), there may be delays or other scenarios where the responsibility is not of the brand, but of the customer when choosing the shipping method. Keep in mind that, despite the costs, there are safer methods for you!
We guarantee each purchase for as long as it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, and from then on the responsibility for the goods purchased becomes yours. If you are not the recipient of your purchase (for example, a gift shipment), the person who signs the delivery receipt will confirm that you have received and will be responsible for the order.
What is your return policy?
All workshops and events are final sale, and refunds are not allowed. Returns of items eligible for return are accepted within 28 days of purchase. Items must be returned unopened and unused, with everything as shipped, in its original packaging. Return is at your own risk and you must ensure that the item is properly packaged. We are not responsible for damage caused due to inappropriate, damaged or lost packaging. If we receive damaged items, they will not be eligible for a refund. For worldwide returns, please note that refunds are issued in euros. Note that we have the right to say what will be refunded or not.
What should I do if I don't get what I asked for?
We apologize for the lapse. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org through +351 925 530 592. Indicate in which name / email you placed the order and the respective number in the subject of the email. We will help you as soon as possible!
I sent an email and still haven't received a reply. Because?
MPL 'daily and MPL ‘Beauty are based in Portugal and our hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT. Our goal is to answer all questions within 48 hours of receiving them, so please wait. We will contact you as soon as possible.
I received damaged products, how should I proceed?
If there is a problem with an item, please notify our customer service team as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com or via phone / Whatsapp to +351 925 530 592. We will resolve it as soon as possible - just we ask that you include as many details as possible, including photos.
How can I return or exchange an item?
If you are unsatisfied with a product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "RETURN" in the subject line. In the email, include a photo of the product you want to return and why. If such a return is possible and accepted by our returns department, you are hereby notified that, when sending the return, it is at your own cost.
My return was incorrectly refunded. How should I proceed?
We are sorry if we made a mistake in processing your return. If you were waiting for a refund and it has not been refunded in full, it may be because we do not refund the costs of delivery, shipping and handling. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or call (+351 925 530 592) and explain the situation to us.
Can I update my order after it has been submitted?
Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes after the order has been placed, but feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do our best to accommodate you!
How long does it take to process a return?
Once received by us, your return request is usually processed within 2 to 5 business days.
SHOPPING & PAYMENT
I wanted to buy a product, but it's sold out! What do I do?
Enter the product page, enter your email where it says "Add to waiting list to be notified when it is back in stock" and click "Add to waiting list". We will email you as soon as the item is back in stock, so you can buy it. We promise to be as fast as we can!
Do I need an account to shop?
You do not need to have an account to buy at the MPL 'beauty online store, however it is a free account and makes the checkout process faster. If you create an account, you will be able to:
- Check out faster
- Check the status of your current orders
- View previous orders
- Make changes to your account information
- Change your password
- Save multiple shipping addresses
If you check out without an account, all order confirmations and updates are sent by email and are not available for viewing on the website.
To access the workshops, you need to set up a different membership account.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, as well as payments through Stripe and Paypal. For other options, please send and email email@example.com
When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card is charged as soon as you place your order.
When is my bank account charged?
Your account is charged on the first shipment of your order.
What do I do if my payment method is declined?
We recommend that you contact your bank, as they are the right entity to identify the problem.
FEES & TAXES
As an e-commerce company based in Portugal, we are required to collect sales taxes and these may change over time. To ensure that prices and delivery costs are as accurate as possible, and displayed while browsing our website, we recommend that you select your country from the list of shipping destinations. Local VAT will be applied according to the shipping destination.