As strange as it may seem to massage the scalp with micro-needles, the benefits are many and this is one of those beauty tools you've wanted to have in your store for ages! In fact, dermarollers are usually used on the face, but they have been proven to benefit the scalp as well.
What you can expect
- fuller, stronger, thicker hair
- a healthier scalp
- creates micro-channels in the scalp to stimulate hair growth
- expands the absorption of Super Hair Serum to better "use" its benefits
- increases collagen production and stimulates cell renewal
In very simple terms, o dermaroller increases blood circulation in the scalp, stimulating the transport of nutrients and oxygen, thus stimulating hair growth and giving it more volume, structure, and thickness.
Stimulation with the dermaroller also increases the absorption of hair products and is therefore perfect to complement hair and scalp treatments.There are also studies that indicate that the dermaroller increases collagen production and stimulates cell renewal.
Micro-needling treatments are very common in beauty centers, but these tools, whose needles are shorter, make it simple to use a dermaroller at home - just follow a few simple directions and handle it carefully.
Who is the dermaroller for?
O dermoroller é indicated for those who have hair loss, since it stimulates hair growth and is especially effective in enhancing the action of serum e shampoos fortifying shampoos.
This scalp stimulator is alsoideal for those with very fine and fragile hair, as it stimulates its structure and strengthens the hair fibers.
Who should not use it?
You should not use dermaroller if you have a noticeably inflamed or irritated scalp, with wounds or peeling skin, as the micro-needles can hurt you and make the situation worse.
How many times a week should I use it?
You can do this massage two to three times a week. Don't overdo it in its use, consistency is key here.
How to use
You should use the dermaroller on clean hair - You don't want your scalp to absorb accumulated dirt or debris, on the contrary. Therefore, after washing, rinsing, and styling your hair, apply a few drops of Super Hair Serum on the center line of the scalp.
With a light pressure (do not use too much force!), slide the dermaroller from the back to the front of the head, along the root. After, make short horizontal movements, in the direction of hair growth, but not too far from the root. You can also use the dermaroller in areas where you feel the hair is less full, for example, in the lateral areas that we usually call "entrances".
Finish the massage with a few drops of Super Hair Serumand spread it delicately with your fingertips. The scalp is super receptive and will absorb its benefits in depth.
How to cleanse?
- Before use you should place your dermoroller -section with the needles- in a glass with ethyl alcohol. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to sterilize. Then put it in a towel and let it dry for yes.
- After each use spray it with ethyl alcohol.
- Monthly soak in soapy water for 5 to 10 minutes.
* We will offer until March 12th 20% discount on our entire range HAIR so you can get to know what's new and put it into practice. Hope you like it! The code to use is : QUEDA20