If you have to choose only one step of skincare to do consistently on a daily basis, then let it be cleansing the skin with the facial towel and a cleansing oil! É suitable for all skin types and can help (a lot!) to balance the most complicated and sensitive skin. As strange as it may seem to use an oil to cleanse the skin, the truth is that it is the most delicate and correct way to do it and the benefits are many:
- It does not remove the skin's natural oilsIt does not remove natural oils from the skin, unlike what can happen with foams and cleansing gels.
- Balances oiliness excessive
- Preserves the microbiome of the skin, maintaining the balance between good and bad bacteria
- Removes dead cells e cleanses the pores
- Removes makeup e dirt accumulated
- Prepares the skin to more effectively absorb the botanical actives in your beauty products
- Stimulates the circulation e activates lymphatic drainage
- Strengthens the protective barrier barrier
- Hydrates in depth, especially the driest skin
- Calms inflammation in the skin, such as acne and rosacea
CLEANSING OILS: JASMINE AND CAMELLIA
Even though you can cleanse your skin with one of your moisturizing serumsmoisturizing serums, the truth is that the active ingredients and the consistency of cleansing serums and using them will enhance the action of your serum and moisturizer.
If you have a balanced or mature skinyou will undoubtedly should choose the Jasmine. O jasmine flower extract is known for its benefits antioxidant benefitsbenefits, keeping the skin protected from external aggressorssuch as stress, pollution and sunthus preventing premature aging. Promotes cellular regenerationfor a healthy skin. toned and smooth skin. The jojoba, apricot and castor oils are quickly absorbed by the skin and excellent vehicles for absorbing all the benefits of jasmine and the other plant extracts in this oil.
For sensitive and reactive skinskin, cleansing should be done with Camellia oil. This light oil é rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, accelerates skin healing and attenuates inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and marks. Japanese camellia oil is known as the "elixir of the Japanese geishas", for keeping the strong, protected, and glowing skin.
SKIN CLEANSING ROUTINE
Our skin is always working, and it is during our rest, when we expend less energy on other tasks, that it does its greatest work of regeneration.
Therefore, it is important to "wake it up" in the morningafter this effort, as well as nourishing it before going to bed, giving it good tools to do its job while we sleep.
1. Pass the towel with water - try cold water in the morning, to awaken the skin, e warm water at night, for a more relaxing effect and also to help open the pores and remove makeup/impurities.
3. Swipe thetowel over the entire face, especially the eye and lip area. Move thetowel gently in circular motions, so as to smooth release impurities and toxins, stimulate lymphatic drainage and, at the same time, deeply moisturize.
In thethe neck, go toupward movements to the chin and then down the side of the neck (below the ears to the collarbone).
4. Apply the Effective Serum on the eye and lip area, where the skin is more delicate and needs more hydration and protection. As the Caroline Hirons says, if you don't, it's like putting bra over the clothes.
A simple routine that, done daily and consistently, completely changes the appearance of your skin. Ready?