This facial cleansing ritual issuitable for all skin types and can help (a lot!) to balance the most complicated and sensitive skin. As strange as it may sound to use an oil to cleanse your skin, the truth is that it's the most delicate and correct way to cleanse your face and skin. benefits are many:
- Does not remove the skin's natural oilsunlike foams and cleansing gels
- Balances oiliness excessive
- Preserves the microbiome of the skin, maintaining the balance between good and bad bacteria
- Removes dead cells e cleanses pores
- Removes makeup e dirt accumulated
- Prepares the skin to absorb the botanical active ingredients of your beauty products more effectively
- Stimulates circulation e activates lymphatic drainage
- Strengthens the protective barrier barrier
- Moisturizes in depth, especially for drier skin
- Soothes inflammation such as acne and rosacea
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT OIL FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The active ingredients and the consistency of cleansing the face with the oils are very important.cleansing oils are the best way to remove dirt and makeup from the skin - and using them will boost the action of your serum and moisturizer.
If you have a balanced or mature skinthere is no doubt that you should choose the Jasmine. O jasmine flower extract is known for its benefits antioxidantkeeping the skin protected from external aggressorssuch as stress, pollution and the sunthus preventing premature aging. Promotes cell regenerationfor firm, toned and smooth skin. The jojoba, apricot and castor oils are quickly absorbed by the skin and excellent vehicles for absorbing all the benefits of jasmine and the other plant extracts in this oil.
For sensitive, reactive and acne-prone skincleansing should be done with Camellia oil. This light oil é rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, accelerates skin healing and reduces inflammation, hyperpigmentation and marks. Camellia Japonica oil is known as the "elixir of Japanese geishas", as it keeps the skin healthy. skin strong, protected and full of radiance.
SKIN CLEANSING ROUTINE
Our skin is always working and it is during our rest, when we spend less energy on other tasks, that it does its greatest regeneration work.
That's why it's important to "wake her up" in the morningafter this effort, as well as nourishing it before going to bed, giving it good tools to do its job while we sleep.
- Pass the towel with water - try it cold water in the morning, to awaken the skin, e warm water at night, for a more relaxing effect and also to help open pores and remove make-up/impurities.
- Squeeze thetowel and add a few drops of Jasmine or Camellia.
- Pass thetowel all over your face, especially around your eyes and lips. Move thetowel gently in a circular motion so as to release impurities and toxins, stimulate lymphatic drainage and, at the same time, moisturize deeply.
- In theneck area, doupward movements up to the chin and then down the side of the neck (from below the ears to the collarbone).
- Now that the skin is clean, gently spray it with your favorite essence to prepare the skin for perfect absorption of your beauty products.
- Apply Effective Serum to the eye and lip area, where the skin is more delicate and needs more hydration and protection. This will always be the first step, as the Caroline Hirons says, if you don't, it's like putting on braover your clothes.
- Then spread 3 to 4 drops of your serum on your face and finish with a cream.
A simple routine that, done daily and consistently, completely changes the appearance of your skin. Ready?