Why not!!!I saw this recipe on instagram the other day and decided to recreate it using ingredients that make sense to me and bring a delicious flavor to this recipe.
DETOX YOGURT BAR
serves 6 to 8
2 cups of yogurt you can use any kind you want (vegan or not) it has to be thick like "Greek".
1 teaspoonful of Detox Blend
4 pipettes or more of Detox drops
honey or acer syrup to taste, optional
coconut flakes and raspberries for decoration, optional
- Line a baking pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the yogurt with the detox drops, detox mix and honey or acer syrup. Mix well.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared pan and even out with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the coconut flakes and raspberries, if using.
- Place in the freezer until firm. Break into pieces. Eat or store in the freezer.
*this recipe must be kept in the freezer or it will melt.
You can sprinkle with seeds, nuts or other topping you like.