How to keep your epilatory razor like new?
Besides having a very practical design that makes it simply unique and, above all, effective, the SUAVE blade blade is super-easy to maneuver and does its job without applying pressure. Together with the SUAVE oiloil, it brings you the benefits of epilation painlessly and quickly, but without the ingrown hairs or irritation on the skin!
But if you are "intimidated" by the idea of a single razor, know that it is guaranteed to be less scary than using a disposable option... In addition to not contributing to plastic waste, it allows for a more precise and longer lasting hair removal.
Its structure is made 100% of copper to make it as safe and strong as possible, and we have some tips to make it last even longer!
- Washing the razor after shaving is important to remove the hair and dead skin cells that accumulate and will make your razor refills last longer. To do this, simply rinse it until it is free of any visible residue and you can even loosen the top a bit to get 100% removal.
- After each use, it is important to dry the blade wellthe blade, especially in the cutting zone. You can use a towel for this purpose. If you want to make this drying faster, you can wipe the blade with alcohol.
- Keep it out of the shower. The humidity in the room encourages oxidation, so you will need to change the blade more often. Storing it in a dry place will keep it like new!
- Get rid of the myth that pressing the blade on the skin offers more efficient epilation. Remember that the movements should be long, in the direction of hair growth, but always without pressure. This way the razor will stay super effective longer!
- You know that habit of tapping the razor on the sink? Give it up. Such knocks can compromise the refills and their durability, which ends up harming the hair removal itself.
- Use the razor exclusively with the Suave oiloil, because it is the only combination that guarantees the efficacy of hair removal - two products designed to work in synergy.
- Especially if you use your razor several times a week, do a thorough cleaning every time you change your cartridge is very important. Without the refill, wash the individual parts of your blade in warm, soapy water. If you want you can also apply a solution of 1/4 vinegar and 3/4 water to disinfect more thoroughly.
Each blade comes with 5 refills and to replace them simply turn and remove the handle, open the rectangular part at the top of the blade, and insert the new refill. Learn more here.