I'm always looking for the best brownie recipe and this is the best I've found so far! If you love brownies as much as I do you have to try this recipe. If you don't like tahini, no problem just omit it.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 200gr cooking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 200gr of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (essence or powder)
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- Heat the oven to 160C. Line a square pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain marie. When melted remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- 'In a medium bowl gently whisk together the eggs and sugar, do not over whisk to avoid incorporating too much air.
- Add the melted chocolate into the egg mixture along with the vanilla. Incorporate.
- Sift the flour and cocoa over the top and gently mix and incorporate. Turn the batter into the prepared pan. Pour spoonfuls of the tahini on top to create the idea of marbling. Bake for 25 min. The brownies should still be soft in the center. Allow to cool in the pan before cutting into squares.