Of all the beauty tools and techniques we share, it's perhaps the cupping facial is perhaps the one that women are most hesitant about, mainly because they're afraid of hurting themselves and leaving marks on their face. But... we would never advise you to do anything we wouldn't do ourselves, and the truth is that we love this Traditional Chinese Medicine technique, which has been used for enough years to guarantee maximum safety and proven results. That's why we're going to demystify it and make sure you have all the knowledge on your side so you can use your Kit Cupping at home - without the drama and with all the benefits!
What is facial cupping?
A therapeutic method that consists of using silicone cones to create a gentle suction on the skin, with the aim of stimulating blood circulation and preventing tissue congestion. It boosts the lymphatic system and the release of toxins, for cleaner, firmer, inflammation-free skin.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Tones the skin and enlarges the contours of the face
- Brightens and cleanses the complexion
- Firms and fills the face
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Soothes and detoxifies the skin
Who is it for?
- For those looking for to combat or delay signs of ageingsuch as fine lines, wrinkles and sagging
- For those who want to outline the faceand especially to highlight the jawline and cheekbones
- To toning and plumping the skin e prevent wrinkles and fine lines (especially forehead, lip and eye contours)
- For boost lymphatic drainage and the expulsion of toxins, for cleaner, brighter and inflammation-free skin
- To have a brighter, even and firmer skin
- Use this technique 2 to 3 times a week and don't overdo the repetition of each movement
- Always apply a serum before starting to make the movement easier
- Use a gentle pressureto avoid marks on the skin
- The cones must always be in motion and never static on the face
- Never use on visibly inflamed, burned or damaged skin, as it can accentuate these conditions, or on skin that has undergone filler treatment (such as Botox).
Why use a specific serum?
You can use any serum, as the important thing is that the skin is moisturized enough for the cups to glide on smoothly. But the truth is that there are benefits to using a specific serumwith ingredients that naturally stimulate collagen and skin elasticity. This is the case with serum Sculptformulated specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with shaping tools. With pomegranate and rosehip oil, é rich in antioxidants and fatty acidswith a anti-aging action and effective in cell renewal and protection from sun damage. Fades marks, wrinkles and scars, revitalizes dry and dehydrated skin and boosts smoothness, radiance and elasticity.
Nothing like seeing & imitating movements
Cup & GLOW Challenge!
Do cupping facials consistently, between one and three times a week, for a month. Take photos at the end of each session so you can see the evolution of your skin and face at the end. And if you like, share them with us!