Super Immunity Infusion
A mixture of medicinal plants to strengthen the immune system in a gentle infusion, with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to relieve breathing difficulties, keeps the body hydrated and supports the natural release of toxins, for stronger natural defenses.
HOW TO USE:
Add 1 tablespoon of the infusion to 250 ml of hot water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Drink daily.
Give the infusion more strength with a few drops of lemon and raw honey to taste.
INGREDIENTS:Rosehip Seeds (Canine rose), Echinacea (Echinacea spp.), Pepper mint (Mentha piperita), Mullein (Verbascum thapsus L.), Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense), Nettle (Urtica dioica).
All ingredients are of biological origin. Naturally caffeine free.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Once opened, it is valid for 1 year.
The right ingredients
We work to create effective products, completely free of chemicals, and the quality of the ingredients is essential. We choose only highly nutritious plants and oils, cold pressed to preserve all the benefits that take care of your skin.
- We do not test products on animals;
- Most of the ingredients are of vegetable origin;
- We only use 100% natural ingredients;
- Without parabens, petrochemicals, silicones or synthetic fragrances;
- All ingredients are organic;
100% natural ingredients
At MPL’Beauty, we believe that we can only nourish our skin with 100% natural ingredients. Nature gives us everything we need - we just need to know how to use the right plants, vitamins and minerals to cleanse, hydrate and regenerate the skin. We defend a holistic beauty: from the inside out, from the outside in. Achieving the natural glow that you so desire is much simpler than it looks.
óptimo, tenho tomado diariamente :)
Sabor maravilhoso. Recomendo a 100%
Adoro chás e infusões É linda a mistura de plantinhas ao abrir a linda caixinha de chá
Gostei muito e é delicioso