Henna Black Hair
A natural coloring based on plants that strengthens, hydrates and repairs the hair. To dye the hair and cover white, preventing the fall and giving it more volume and shine. Suitable for sensitive scalps and allergy to chemical paints.
HOW TO USE:
- Mix the powder with water or hot tea in a non-metallic glass until it has a similar consistency to yogurt.
- When it cools, apply uniformly throughout the hair, especially at the root.
- Cover your head with a cap or towel, and let it act for one to two hours.
- Put your hair in water and dry it with a towel.
Short hair --2 to three spoons of soup
Long hair -5 to 6 spoons of soup
Powder: Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria) and Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gaertn).
All ingredients are of natural origin. Certified by Ultraman Cosmos and Ecocert.
Validity of three years after opening.
Note: when it is a natural 100% coloring, we cannot guarantee the exact tonality of the end result
The right ingredients
We work to create effective products, completely free of chemicals, and the quality of the ingredients is essential. We choose only highly nutritious plants and oils, cold pressed to preserve all the benefits that take care of your skin.
- We do not test products on animals;
- Most of the ingredients are of vegetable origin;
- We only use 100% natural ingredients;
- Without parabens, petrochemicals, silicones or synthetic fragrances;
- All ingredients are organic;
100% natural ingredients
At MPL’Beauty, we believe that we can only nourish our skin with 100% natural ingredients. Nature gives us everything we need - we just need to know how to use the right plants, vitamins and minerals to cleanse, hydrate and regenerate the skin. We defend a holistic beauty: from the inside out, from the outside in. Achieving the natural glow that you so desire is much simpler than it looks.
Muito bom. Tenho cabelo preto e este produto respeita a minha cor
Deixa o cabelo super suave e hidratado. Cumpre o esperado, apesar de na primeira aplicação não cobrir na totalidade todos os cabelos brancos, como é referido no vídeo explicativo. Sem dúvida voltarei a usar e a comprar!