Including medicinal plants and adaptogens in our daily lives can take many forms and flavors - and no, it doesn't have to be like a "medicine" that we take with a frown, just because of its benefits. A good example of this is our soluble drinkspowdered mixtures with medicinal plants and mushroomscapable of support various functions of the bodyto more well-beingboth at the physical and mental. The magic of these plants is they know how to adapt to what they find in each organism, compensating for or reducing a stimulus in the right dose.
If you're not yet familiar with soluble drinksthis post will clear up any doubts about which one is right for you. Just think about where you lack extra balance 👌
Ideal for: more concentration, memory, energy and creativity
- Matcha: Highly rich in antioxidants, it gradually raises energy levels without causing physical or mental anxiety symptoms (as can happen with coffee).
- Hericium: Adaptogen mushroom that protects neurological function. It increases concentration and stimulates thinking, as well as combating anxiety and depression.
Ideal for: reducing stress and anxiety, relaxing physically and mentally, improving sleep and mood.
- Cocoa: one of nature's greatest sources of magnesium, relaxes the muscles and stimulates the release of dopamine and serotonin, the hormones of happiness.
- Reishi: this adaptogen mushroom is one of the most powerful tonics for the immune system, as well as an ally in the fight against stress and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha: Excellent for female hormone support, it helps balance the nervous system, supporting the body in dealing with stressful situations.
Ideal for: strengthening the body's defenses, calming inflammation, reducing stress and boosting mood
- TurmericCurcuma: stimulates the body's natural anti-inflammatory response, making it a good ally for respiratory, digestive and dermatological problems.
- MucunaThis natural anti-depressant protects the body from stress, one of the factors behind a weak immune system.
Ideal for: strengthening the skin, preventing signs of premature aging and fighting inflammation
- Amla: Widely used in Ayurvedic medicine, it has an enormous concentration of Vitamin C and fatty acids. Ideal for strengthening hair and nails, reducing inflammation and improving skin elasticity, firmness and radiance.
- Acai: supports cell regeneration, moisturizes the skin and makes the complexion more even, reducing and preventing blemishes.
Ideal for: fighting abdominal bloating, improving digestion, increasing energy and calming inflammation
- Spirulina: This algae, rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, supports liver function and its natural detoxification process.
- Wheatgrass: A rich source of chlorophyll and antioxidants, it reduces inflammation, eliminates toxins and improves digestion.