My beauty routine
Taking a few moments to care for your skin, to feel the textures and aroma of pure ingredients, has always been something that has given me great pleasure. After founding MPL'beauty, creating beauty and wellness products - and sharing them with you - has increased my enjoyment of daily routines even more! It makes me proud to see that every routine I have can be done with the products I create with such dedication and that I can trust 200% in what I put on my skin.
This is my routine - simple, effective and full of powerful ingredients for the skin. With a few extras for the days when I have more time.
Wake up the body, from the inside out
I wake up very early. I like to go to bed early and avoid being with screens in the room or close to bedtime. With kids to take to school, I have to make good use of the moments before they wake up. If I can, I take the time for a quick meditation or some stretching to wake up the body and start the day calmly.
- I start by cleaning my tongue with the scraperto remove toxins that accumulate during the night. This is an Ayurvedic practice that I have been doing for a long time. Then I brush my teeth with the Cardamom toothpaste - is one of my all-time favorite flavors and has a lot of benefits for our oral health.
- I like to drink a few good glasses of water in the morning, to rehydrate the body after the work of our organs during the night. I fortify my water with Beauty Drops e Detox Dropsto remineralize and support the intestinal flora.
- For some time now I've been taking the Super Woman Capsules - two, first thing in the morning, every day. I can't say I have the smoothest life in the world and the adaptogens in these capsules really help my body deal with stress, balance my hormonal system and give me more energy and focus.
1. In the shower, I like to start with hot water, to relax the muscles, and finish with cold water, to tone the skin. Of course I use Orange & Ginger Shower Gel Shower Gel and, on hair washing days, the Bergamot & Neroli Shampoowhich is one of my favorite scents. When I have more time, before the shower, I like to dry brush my body with the this brush. It is great for stimulating the lymph and blood circulation.
2. After the shower, I always moisturize my skin! In winter I get very dry skin, so I use Hydratesthat I created just to nourish my skin intensively in the colder months.
3. I put Rose Deodorant - the first one I have ever felt to be truly effective! - and I'm ready.
1. On the face, I start by cleansing the skin with Cleansing Kit. The skin is super soft and ready to receive the nutrients we are going to give it.
2. I NEVER miss mine effective serumto moisturize the eye contour. I seem to automatically feel my eyes look more lifted.
3. Finally, I apply the toner and serum Revitaliza. The scent of rose and vanilla is addictive and is a deep anti-aging care for more mature skin. At night, I reinforce the hydration with Revitalizes Cream Cream after the serum, so that the skin absorbs all the nutrients during the night. On days with more time, I use my Gua Sha to further stimulate the skin's elasticity and let the botanical actives hydrate its deeper layers.
I also leave a recipe for a smoothie, full of everything you need for healthy skin, nails and hair, and a boost of energy and nutrients first thing in the morning - it's with rich, real ingredients that we want to break the nightly fast.This recipe containsPure Beautythe first blend that I developed for MPL'beauty. It is a magical formula that will transform your skin.
- 1 cup of berries (I like to freeze them during the summer, when they are in season, and use them during the fall/winter)
- 1 banana
- 1/4 avocado, for healthy fats and more creaminess
- 1 handful of greens (spinach, kale....) - we want this fiber!
- 1 tbsp. of your favorite low-fat butter
- 1 c. dessert of chia seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups of almond milk or hemp milk
- 2 dessert spoons vegetable protein - optional, but will give a boost of energy
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Beauty BlendA Vitamin C boost for your skin
Just mash it all up and drink it!