As a European resident, you have the right to access any information about yourself that we have in our possession, just contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mafalda Pinto Leite Unipessoal Lda. And MPL subsidiaries are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We do not sell or share this information to any outside parties.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
- Certain information on the financial or demographic profile to be used in the household, such as your age, sex, postal code or country. Demographic information is not considered to be personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
- Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages you send to us;
- IP address and other technical information of your servers or suppliers, such as: domain names of the home server, Internet protocol, type of operating system and browser, language and pages you visit on this site;
- Credit / debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, due dates and billing addresses;
- Information provided in any application or authorization, such as location, your device type, your UDID (unique phone code) and any other information that you or your mobile device provides to us;
- Information obtained through email and other communications, surveys, referral sites or third parties, including social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google + and others, from maintenance and analysis of site server logs, and via "cookies" (small text files placed by us on your computer (s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called "Web beacons"), server server log analysis website and other similar technological means.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Fundamentally, to fulfill orders placed through the website. In addition, we use it to:
- Communicate with you about your order;
- Share information or advertising related to our products;
- Screen potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and improve and optimize our website (for example, to analyze how our customers navigate and interact with the websites, and understand the performance of our actions).
We store or transfer your credit / debit card data only for transactions. They are only shared with entities directly involved in processing the transaction, with appropriate security measures to safeguard them.
We use Google Analytics to better understand the profile of our customers and how we can improve their experience. You can know the privacy policies of that service on here and you can also choose to get out.
WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you place an order on our website, we keep the information you share with us until you tell us otherwise.
MailChimp stores your email address so that we can send you newsletters (if you subscribe) and other marketing communications. This service provider is not authorized to use the information collected on our behalf, except for the services we need. You can learn more about the MailChimp policy on here.
- Related to newsletters: To find out if you are already registered and if we should show certain notifications.
- Related to external services: we have e-commerce and payment services, with some essential cookies to ensure that your order is memorized between pages and correctly processed.
- Site preferences: for a good online experience, you have the option to set your usage preferences. We need to set cookies so that these preferences are remembered and used whenever necessary, while browsing the site.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
To place an order, we need your credit card number, expiration date and CVV number, information used only to fulfill your order. If you want to use a credit card, we need to share your personal and financial information with the bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an improved security system.
It is our right to use the information in comments made on our websites or social networks to better understand our customers. We can also share them as testimonies to the use of our products. We have the right to remove them, whenever we think they violate any moral principle defended by the company. When posting a comment, you are responsible for its content and are aware that we can use it.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using our sites, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have given us consent to collect your information. Our services are not intended for children and minors must use this site with an adult.
If our company is acquired by or incorporated into another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
All text and images on the site are under copyright and other intellectual property rights. Therefore, its reproduction and / or copying is not allowed, and its modification, inclusion and publication in other media is also prohibited without due authorization, being subject to legal responsibilities and sanctions.