A bioavailable source of plant protein and essential fatty acids. Rich in minerals, hemp seeds feed the brain, nourish the eyes, hair and skin, and stimulate blood cells. They boost the immune system, act as an anti-inflammatory agent, help remove toxins and eliminate excess fat.
Plant and bioavailable source of fatty acids *
Rich in plant protein and omega-3 fatty acids, boost the immune system and act as anti-inflammatory agents *
Stimulate the body's natural cleansing processes by eliminating excess fat *
Rich in minerals, which nourish the brain and eyes, stimulate blood cells and give shine and elasticity to hair and skin *
HOW TO USE:
Up to 3 tablespoons daily, in sweet or savoury dishes.
100% Peeled Hemp Seeds (Cannabis ruderalis)*
250 gr | 8.81 oz
VEGAN | GLUTEN-free | NO | NO GMOs | 100% NATURAL AND BIOLOGICAL
* Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Store in a dry and cool place, out of the reach of children. Once opened, it is valid for 1 year.
The right ingredients
We work to create effective products, completely free of chemicals, and the quality of the ingredients is essential. We choose only highly nutritious plants and oils, cold pressed to preserve all the benefits that take care of your skin.
- We do not test products on animals;
- Most of the ingredients are of vegetable origin;
- We only use 100% natural ingredients;
- Without parabens, petrochemicals, silicones or synthetic fragrances;
- All ingredients are organic;
100% natural ingredients
At MPL’Beauty, we believe that we can only nourish our skin with 100% natural ingredients. Nature gives us everything we need - we just need to know how to use the right plants, vitamins and minerals to cleanse, hydrate and regenerate the skin. We defend a holistic beauty: from the inside out, from the outside in. Achieving the natural glow that you so desire is much simpler than it looks.
Desde que conheci o vosso é o que eu compro sempre
Coloca sementes de cânhamo em tudo: batidos, iogurtes, granola, sopas.
Excelente para misturar com papas de aveia e iogurtes ✨
Boa fonte de fibras.