To brush your face daily and tone your skin. Dry brushing stimulates the lymphatic system, awakening the muscles and tissues of the face, activating the release of toxins and cell regeneration. Visibly improves puffiness and dark circles. The brush is gentle, to massage without irritating the skin and exfoliating gently, removing dead cells.
- Stimulates skin elasticity, firmness & radiance
- Gently exfoliates and stimulates cell regeneration
- Attenuates fine lines, dark circles & puffiness
HOW TO USE:
Every morning, before cleaning and moisturizing your face.
- Start by sliding the brush from the cheekbones to the end of the neck.
- Then slide it across the edges of the face, on both sides, starting from the forehead.
- From the bottom up, brush from the eyebrows to the top of the forehead.
- Then pass the brush gently around the two eyes, in a movement in eight.
- Brush your cheeks in an upward motion, also running along the jaw line.
- Brush your nose and chin from top to bottom.
- Finish at the neck in upward movements on both sides.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BRUSH:
- Do not wash it with soap and water.
- To clean, sprinkle the bristles with cornstarch or powdered clay, massage and shake until clean. Do this once a week to avoid accumulation of dirt.
- Do not share the brush.
- Do not use on irritated, burned or extremely sensitive skin.
- Do not use on wet or damp skin.
- Try it on a small part of your face first to assess possible reactions.
Made of 100% vegetable fibers
The right ingredients
We work to create effective products, completely free of chemicals, and the quality of the ingredients is essential. We choose only highly nutritious plants and oils, cold pressed to preserve all the benefits that take care of your skin.
- We do not test products on animals;
- Most of the ingredients are of vegetable origin;
- We only use 100% natural ingredients;
- Without parabens, petrochemicals, silicones or synthetic fragrances;
- All ingredients are organic;
100% natural ingredients
At MPL’Beauty, we believe that we can only nourish our skin with 100% natural ingredients. Nature gives us everything we need - we just need to know how to use the right plants, vitamins and minerals to cleanse, hydrate and regenerate the skin. We defend a holistic beauty: from the inside out, from the outside in. Achieving the natural glow that you so desire is much simpler than it looks.
Adoro. Não preciso de exfoliantes químicos.
Super macia, óptima sensação
Tal como a escova de corpo: imprescindível.
Deixa a cara muito suave a limpa!!
Gostei, mas seria óptimo saber mais dicas sobre a sua utilização.
Olá Filipa! Tem aqui um óptimo post no nosso blog sobre a escova facial: https://www.mafaldapintoleite.com/o-blog/beneficios-escova-facial?rq=escova